View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 02:08 AM
Hull Fan
trou du cul rapide

vCash: 500
Benn was really good.

Larsen and Dillion probably won't be a 1st pair of defensemen as they mature but I can see 2nd pairing. They look like they're going to be a a good combo as they mature.

Ryder lives!

Eakin was flat out awesome. I don't want Benn to hold out but every game Cody gets between Ryder and Whitney can only help him develop.

Jagr is a beast with the puck on his stick. Detroit just could not get it back from him before he created enough space to pass it off and continue the play in the offensive zone.

Goligoski is not doing anything to engender confidence.

Morrow-Fiddler-Nystrom is not who I want out at the end of the game to kill the final minute with a lead. I'm not sure what combo of forwards would be best but they didn't do anything to help Lehtonen.

Reilly Smith made a sick move and deserved to score. That kid needs pp time and I hope he gets top six minutes when they're available this season.

Daley had a beast of a game and I wish to god he had just a smidge of Mike Green or Erik Karlsson in him because for all the great effort he puts him to make himself available in the offensive zone he still isn't very offensively gifted.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote