Thread: GDT: Game 2: Ducks @ Flames
View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 01:38 AM
DaDucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
That production is unsustainable, and then Anaheim is going to need the 2nd line and their defense to be sharp. Winning the first two games is great, but I think we'd all like them to keep winning, and for that to happen there are areas that need to be better.
We've only been outplayed maybe 1 period? even with sbisa's rust and playing Hendry in a game...

The pk goals against are top shelf low percent snipes .. obviously we are weak in front of hiller but the bleeding will stop on the pk

Bobby alone has set his line mates up with two strong scoring chances. And the second line hasn't been pinned in their zone hardly at all, offense should come. Our depth with the first and 3 rd lines can allow us to be patient for the 2nd.

give staubitz a chance on the 4th over beleskey... he brings more size and is a hard skater like winnik, and I believe might have a decent enough cycle game.. Friday would be a perfect time to play him against that other big 4th line of Vancouver (Reece I believe is the big boy)

Don't think I need to add how well Lydman and beach look now they are healthy.... Our pro's dip heavily over the cons of our team... I think we only need to fear injuries

Last edited by DaDucks: 01-23-2013 at 01:44 AM.
DaDucks is offline   Reply With Quote