Old
01-23-2013, 02:41 AM
Fugu
Administrator
HFBoards

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyBilly View Post
No, he's not. He doesn't have a hard slapshot and will always shift down to the post for a wrister. Also, he's at best average on defense. There is absolutely no reason to have him at the line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissexpert View Post
Brunner leads the league in shots on goal
Welcome to our new fans from Switzerland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13 HockeyTown 40 View Post
I don't get the complaints about Franzen. He was vital in two of our goals yesterday and he's been working hard. I think you guys are letting your bias towards him blind you from his performance. Yes, he could be doing better but he's the least of our problems at the moment.
He's a bit streaky but by the end of the season, he'll somehow manage to be the leading goal scorer and he'll still get ragged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbeard7737 View Post
Is Brendan Smith struggling that bad? I thought he would be making more of an impack, albeit only 3 games in.
Wings can't really score very well at the moment, so the fans are putting rookies under the microscope. He'll be fine. I think this was his best game of the three so far. He's figuring out how to use his speed a bit better. He'll learn to be more physical as the games wear on. Next, he has to find his offensive flair. He's still being overly cautious.

Hell, our idiot coach had Lashoff in more offensive type settings than Smitty, who's supposed to be a future PP QB. Maybe it's a reverse psychology kind of thing, to scare him into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricelund View Post
They can't play puck possession anymore.

Remember when people called Lidstrom and Rafalski overpaid?

Yup.

Fugu is offline   Reply With Quote