View Single Post
01-23-2013, 03:16 AM
vCash: 500
They say he's listed at 5'8" and 153 lbs now. Well Tyler Ennis was 5'9" and 160 lbs at this age.. Not much difference there and it hasn't stopped Ennis from developing into a productive scorer in the NHL.

People need to stop saying John Gaudreau won't make it on his small size alone, because other players have proven they can. Also, he is still growing. Not too long ago he was 5'6" and 141 lbs so I say 12 lbs is a nice steady progression from yesteryear. Stop beating a dead horse and playing the roles of broken record. Lets discuss something other than the kid's size. I am shocked at how obsessive these forums can get on one detail. lol

Yikes. At this point, one has to move on. I know I posted his size, but only because I think other things should play a factor. Like the will, spirit, talent, and smarts. Nobody should be guaranteeing his success in the NHL or even making it, but on the flip side, one shouldn't be so easy to dismiss he will have any NHL relevance on a narrow-minded thing as size. Yes, size is important, but so are other things like I mentioned.

Last edited by PensFan6687: 01-23-2013 at 03:22 AM.