View Single Post
01-23-2013, 07:56 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Scotto74 View Post
I didn't say that was the only reason I listed 3 and I am sure there are more. I said some are brought up to hate him, some hold a grudge from years ago and some think its cool please don't say I am only saying its cool to hate him I am not.

I also didn't say you were not smart if you hate him to each their own it has nothing to do with intelligence please don't imply I am saying that.

I am not heated about anything I am more then happy to talk about his business choices and his choices in running the team. As far as parking I have yet to hear a single good argument that say's he is doing anything worse then Kraft or any other sports owner out there that also owns the parking or even private owners that jack up prices during sporting events.
You were "raised to hate him so that is why you hate him" is also dismissive.

Holding an old grudge seems perfectly acceptable to me. "Hey, that guy ****ed me as a fan around for decades, a nice run isn't going to make me forget that."

The cool thing I already addressed.

Basically you are saying that any reason to dislike Jacobs is foolish. I am not exactly reaching for that implication. Again, I find it dismissive.

My issue here is not that he can or should, just that it proves my theory that he doesn't give a **** about his fans nor the aggravation of the lockout. At all. It wasn't about saving the league, it was about money. Everything with him is about money.

Again, that is fine.

But the way he gets treated like some benevolent saint to the point I saw someone call him "Mr. Jacobs" is absurd. He cares about money. Not you, not me, not anyone. Money.

This parking thing just further solidifies that.

EverettMike is offline   Reply With Quote