View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 08:29 AM
PricePkPatch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Gorges got up. I like White and what he brings. If it was Steve Ott, or Brian Campbell I'd probably be more understanding. However, I can't recall Flesichmann doing anything that crosses the line.
End result of a dirty play is irrelevant. You shouldn't stand up for a teammate only after an injury. Any hit that could have gone one the south end should provoke a reaction.

Quote:
So, if a habs player throws a dangerous hit and someone grabs him and starts beating him that's fine ?
I didn't minded Lucic going after Subban last year, after they thought Subban elbowed Kreijc. Subban turtled (litterally) and got away with it. I don't like dirty hits that are potentially dangerous, although I wouldn't argue Subban's hit was actually dangerous (but I have no trouble believing that's what Lucic thought.. or he wanted to think)

Quote:
Ryan Malone did it to Emelin for Emelin's hit (interferenece hit) and I highly doubt people on here were going "Yeah,Malone did right. Emelin deserved it"
Did Emelin pulled a dangerous hit? No, it was a perfectly legit and legal hit.

You cannot compare Emelin's hard but legal hits with a BOARDING that can potentially break a neck.