View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 08:36 AM
Rizzo90

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy1 View Post
I wasn't able to record and watch the game last night, so maybe DP played better, but it seems to me that after the first two games that if I am going to sit anyone it is Perron.

He hasn't been worth a poop and his penalties are happening in the offensive zone. I think he had 3 against Detroit and another against Nashville. Just tick, tack stuff. Personally, I think he has held the 1st line back.

The reason I am bringing this up is D'Ago could fit into the first line for a game or two - where he would be more effective then on the 4th line. IMO, for the first two games, he couldn't have played worse the DP.
Perron DID look much better lat night, actually he, was a beast. Outside of scoring I think it was one of the better games I've seen him play. He was really aggressive on the puck and the puck carrier when we didn't have the puck. His backcheck & defensive play topped backes & oshie last night....if I were to scratch any forward(s) now it would be dags & langs, like em both, but reaves & nichol look much better along side sobotka.