View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 09:05 AM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietCompany View Post
Damn them for cancelling Dominion. I always enjoyed ordering a few of the base cards from a $300 pack for $1 each from eBay. The nice thick cards feel so nice and they're the best looking cards produced in the past 2 years.

Anyways, I need to go to a Dollarama to open up one of those 15 cards for $1 packs. I bought a $1.50 pack of 6 cards (09/10 Collector's Choice). I got too effing Braydon Coburn cards in the same pack, oh but one of them is an "insert"....it looks like the same friggin thing:

Collector's choice is different. However, there's usually a high multiplyer that goes with it.

In the older sets a multiplyer can be as high as 100-120. However, the cards were only worth a dollar (Roy, Gretzky), but still a card worth 100-120 dollars.

I'd say the newer sets would be less. Probably 20-25. Card doesn't look very good, so it's probably worth 5 bucks.

I gotta buy myself an updated price guide.

My scanner doesn't work, however I bought (won) a 56-57 Jacques Plante card for 50 bucks. I made a rookie mistake and didn't ask to see the back. It has a piece that appears to be ripped off. Probably worth 10 bucks at the most now and that's only due to its age.