View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Barrie22
Shark fan in hiding

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by do0glas View Post
I suppose I can relent and admit his shot is above average. probably hyperbolic of me to state otherwise, but Id rather see data on the matter personally. And those of us discussing it are arguing from different perspectives. He is great on the shootout, but those wristers from the faceoff circle/dot...i just dont see him picking corners from there. if you want to take his shot from 5 feet in, i will say its definitely above average, the fact that he can even get one timers off in that area is a great skill.

but put him where couture likes to shoot from and i think we see vastly different results. similar to putting couture in the dirty areas, he would get owned.

so i think we are classifying "shots" differently, and it is easy to see the misunderstanding when you look at it from that perspective.
but pavs also shoots from the hashmarks plenty of times (sadly there is no highlight reels for pavs which sucks) and he scores more often then not from those scoring area's to (by picking his corner and letting go of a deadly accurate shot)

Barrie22 is online now   Reply With Quote