View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 10:40 AM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblack View Post
Schmaltz is producing Gagner like numbers right now.

Chris Wilkie? Hes a top 60 right now.
Schmaltz has stepped it up and is really starting to be the man I thought and hoped he could be. I had him as the most talented American last year, and though Blake Clarke looks to be the guy right now, it wouldnt surprise me if Schmaltz passes him up next year. I really enjoy watching that Green Bay team play as they have a number of very solid 95's on the team that should get drafted :Matt Weis and Jordan Gross are two talented kids who should get drafted this year...and their goalie Rotolo is honestly the widest goalie I have ever seen! The kid is just huge in the net...

they also had an interesting prospect in Brendan Lemieux...the kid has some talent, but plays the game with an edge like his father Claude did. He is playing with Barrie of the OHL now, so he is a name to keep an eye out for as he might not be the most skilled 96 we have, but he certainly is one of the more fiesty and energetic which will get a player drafted.

Wilkie has been impressive as well, and deserves to be a top 60 name especially after how well he played at the u17 tourney.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote