View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 11:53 AM
BBKers

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitto79 View Post
Reality is they won with Jeff freaking Woywitka in the lineup last yr. Only thing I would change on this team is the 6th Dman and well that can wait till the deadline even, its really just important for the playoffs...........and yes this team will be making the playoffs, its only 2 games

They like Bickel cause he's tough and can play 4th line wing in a pinch as well like tonight. I personally feel better Eminger on D so lets see what he can do. If he then sucks they turn to Gilroy and then likely go back and forth between the 3 until someone is consistent. Its why they have 3 D competing for one spot.

So in closing the Rangers wont panic , they will wait this out BUT by the deadline they will have a rental Dman at the very least acquired.
Spot on
Totally agree with this analysis
Bringing in a guy like Murray on D (halfway through season) and maybe someone like Morrow/Ryder (depending on need) up front would be very nice at the deadline
I would still consider signing one of P Sykora, D Moore, Langkow or J Blake as a depth spare asap. If they are available for cheap on a one season deal and willing to play a la Torts. We need more NHL fwd depth.