View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 12:12 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebighockeyfan View Post
B. Raymond is not my favorite guy but you can read this if you like. I think he makes some valid points the fanboys here will of course discredit. Truth is PK is annoying and the current situation could have been avoided in my opinion. He dug himself a hole so now he can just lay in it. No matter how much he thinks he's worth there's no reason for not playing, especially after a lockout.

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/355163.html
All this tells me is that the hockey community, doesn't understand or appreciate players who have personalities and are different from the usual boring hockey player who just recycles the same clichés all the time because they aren't eloquent enough to use captivating vocabulary.

How come this article doesn't mention all the charity work PK continues to be involved in?

NO ONE has any evidence of any off-ice issues for PK Subban...the only thing PK Subban is guilty of is being is a bit too loquacious in a sport where individualism and personality is frowned upon.

I don't know how many times i've read that PK Subban is annoying because he brings "NBA type of attitude" to the NHL.

a damn shame really..