View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 11:18 AM
2 Minute Minor
Hi Keeba!

vCash: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21 View Post
Yes! I have no idea about his politics or if he is doing a good job or not though. ;-)

Sweden have a very different political system than North America but our system is definately much closer to Canada than the USA, that's for sure.

Thomas is from time to time romoured for new coaching jobs in Sweden. I believe last stint in Sweden was 2010 as assistant coach for Modo 2010 (hometeam of Peter Forsberg, Mats Näslund and many other NHLers).

There have been some rumours about Färjestad. I know he is a good friend of Håkan Loob (Stanley Cup winner for Flames, now GM in Färjestad).

Interesting about Thomas Steen

"A 1990 poll of NHL players named him as the league's most underrated player"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Steen

>Just like his son Alexander who I think is increadibly underrated as well?

Why?? Perhaps it's because they are very unselfish players focusing on creating plays for others?

Alexander mostly playing on the third line is another reason which sometimes feels a bit weird. The Blues are loaded with talent though.

Alexander is definately one of the top third line players in the league, I guess we can all agree upon that. ;-)
Do you also consider Andy McDonald as a 3rd line player? Or Tarasenko? Obviously, that's not a "3rd line". The Blues roll their top 3 lines pretty much equally. Look at the players' minutes. Its a mistake to think the Blues are using Steen in a 3rd line role.