View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 12:34 PM
TheGoalJudge

vCash: 500
Everyone please realize that even if you criticize someone it's still possible to like that person.

It's hilarious when a Hab says something about Subban. It's either: he likes him or he hates him. Subban is either liked or disliked.

For example, maybe Gorges doesn't like that he's not training with the team but maybe Gorges still likes PK's personality, energy, style in the lockerroom. But maybe he just dislikes that one aspect of what PK's doing.

Even if PK is the cockiest MFer in the world, it still wouldn't make him a "lockerroom cancer". You have to be more than cocky to be a cancer. It takes way more than that.

And everyone on the team doesn't have to be friends either. Maybe some guys don't really care for PK's style. But that doesn't mean they hope Chara breaks his neck one night. They probably just go about their business. I really really can't see PK being a guy that people will HATE.

I mean, honestly, he would be the last guy I would say is disliked. Would some guys be indifferent? Maybe? Probably? Would they hope he gets traded? Doubt it.