Old
01-23-2013, 12:00 PM
overlords
Global Moderator
Jack Arse

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
For the record I don't think Desharnais should be in discussion for being scratched at this point. But I don't think scoring 60 points one year in an offense-only role gives him a free pass to remain on the first line. Eller is not more important than Desharnais...he is younger and therefore has more room to surprise us at this point, but Desharnais has proven more offensively, even if neither one of them has proven much of anything.

I'm more interested if that line doesn't step up in seeing it broken up, and MAYBE trying Desharnais on the wings depending on who else is in the lineup. And quite frankly if anyone should be accused of disinterest it's Cole, but the same thing was said about him last year for the first few games. Of course some of you blamed Plekanec for Cole's slow start, so you should be no surprised DD is getting the same blame. This player vs player thing is silly though - this team has so few skilled players, nobody should be chased out of town until a great trade comes up or we need to clear cap space.
Great post, man. Listen to this guy.

"overlords is one of my favorite people on this entire site." - Hfboards
overlords is online now   Reply With Quote