View Single Post
01-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by onebighockeyfan View Post
Man, you have to chill a little. I did call him a prima dona. Merriam-Webster's definition of prima dona is "a vain or undisciplined person who finds it difficult to work under direction or as part of a team". Although Subban in certainly not the worst prima dona in sports, the current situation and some of the past incidents start to fit this definition. I gave some examples which you believe are either mundane, exaggerations or outright lies even though they have been reported by different sources, albeit some more credible than others. I'm not the only one on here who is not so enthoused by PK's boyant personality and prima dona tendencies. That's a personal preference. I'm also not impressed with him missing training camp and the begining of the season and although management is also to blame in all of this, PK has his faults in all this as well.
Why do I need to chill? Because I destroyed Bertrand's conjecture filled argument that PK was a prima donna, and consequently your own assumption?

Until you give factual reasons, and not assumptions, it's nothing but conjecture.

Give me sources that Gionta, Cole and Gorges all talked negatively about PK last year.

Give me reasons that he's a prima donna, and not "he went to a concert with his friends".

Fact is, you are throwing around accusations that have very little basis in reality. Expect to be called out on them.

This is not the first time we try to cannibalize our young, for no valid reason. It's a rather tired and useless experiment that the Montreal media and a vocal minority of fans have gone through before.