View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 12:45 PM
SCBruCrew4

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieMoto View Post
You guys can lookup up all the stuff you want to. What do I care. I'm just saying he's floated around from team to team for 8 seasons and never stuck.

You want to use Daniel Paille as an example: here are his stats Daniel Paille stats from hockey db.

Their careers overlap pretty well but that's where comparables begin and end. Paille spent one full year in the minors (the missed NHL season), two years moving back and forth, and then the rest of 6.5 seasons playing as a regular NHL winger. You may want to compare Bourque to Daniel Paille, but you'd be doing a disservice to Paille. In actuality, there is no comparison.

So, in almost the same time frame:
Daniel Paille: 383 NHL games, 63 goals, 64 assists
Chri Bourque: 35 NHL games, 1 goal, 3 assists

There's your comparison. It's not that it can't happen with Bourque; it's that is hasn't.
I'm not comparing stats I'm comparing what was said about Paille once he was in the league to what you and a lot of other guys are saying about Bourque now. No one has answered me this question and I've posted it 2-3 times now.

What has Bouruqe done during 2 games and a scrimmage that has shown you (Those against CJ's decisions) that he is hurting this team? What has he done? Someone point it out to me, cause I watched all three games and thought he was a perfect fit on the wing with Pev's and Kelly.