View Single Post
01-23-2013, 01:11 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by doorman View Post
" don't see the problem with that? he WOULD be a 5 or 6 dman on vancouver. And it's not like we are weak there. We have a more pressing need for scoring forwards. I'm not sure why you are having issues with that...seems you are a bit sensitive to a perceived fualt where there is none."

Maybe I am sensitive to it, maybe I misunderstood? However reading hard pressed to crack top6, maybe 5-6 doesn't say to me he would be 5-6. Maybe it is the same reaction as to when other teams fans tell you Loungo is worthless. I am not nor have i said he is just to be clear. But you can only take your team being beat up and put down before a defensive reaction occurs. Comments such as "it is easy to get defensive when your team only has one good player", lol, which I can now not find, make it hard not to be.
As far as Gardiner goes I could say that IF we got him he would definitely be in the 5 spot with Tanev. I think he would easily be in the top four of most teams in the NHL. Its unrealistic but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Canuck fan that wouldn't be happy with that trade.

As far as "your team being beat up and down", you do realized you are talking to the fans of "the most hated team in the NHL right?