View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 02:15 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
I loved the way Crow played last night. he was sharp, he stayed in position, and the best part was he was quick! I loved the way he got back on his skates after going down to the ice.

I can see an overall confidence from this team that was missing for most of last year, even during the beginning of the season when we played well. This team just looks different to me attitude and all than last year. I think Crow is included in that as he looks like he has a lot to prove as does Kane, Keith, and Bolland who all are looking very solid.

Three games in doesnt mean start the downtown celebration, but I think this team actually believes in its talent and understands what they should be doing on the ice as a collective unit. Dont know if it is from coaching, upper management, leadership in the lockeroom, etc...but this team seems to have that swagger that was missing for most of last year. Maybe actually producing decently on both specialty units brings confidence to the entire team. Very excited so far and there will be peaks and valleys throughout this season, I think the short season is the best thing we as Hawks fans could of asked for...

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote