View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 01:49 PM
oldnucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongphoey View Post
Nepean's home record one of the best (if not the best) in the league. Line matching is a big deal and in his home rink PG is extremely good at it, as the Bears and Ottawa recently found out. Nepean has top PK in the league and that also translates into shut down line matching at home.

It is also why Nepean will be desperate for home ice advantage going into the playoffs.

If they get it, all bets are off (I dont see how they do at the moment given the standings) and if they don't then they wont make the final. I still see the league winner coming out of Ottawa or SF but Brockville is certainly making a case for themselves.

Interesting question now is who is Nepean's real number one goalie?

Prediction for tonight - Nepean 4 Braves 2.
Nepeans 6 points out of second with 3 games in hand, doesn't seem so improbable for them to get home ice adv for p.o.'s. They just need to start stringing a win streak together and get hot at the right time. I see brockville, cp, nepean, and ottawa being the strongest going into the playoffs, if they dont play eachother they will move on, but bears and colts have chance of upsetting