View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 02:08 PM
yotesreign

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasualFan View Post
I think you got me wrong. Hockey is an entertainment option which I happen to enjoy. There are no complexes associated with it - inferiority or other. Once again, if you have such deep rooted dissatisfied with how the NHL is governed, your recourse would be to stop consuming the product.

It seems that your main point of contention is the price you pay compared to the price paid in Phoenix. It's curious that you suggest relocating the franchise would cure this, as the price point for Rangers game would not likely change as a result of moving the Coyotes. Perhaps a better solution for your problem would be you moving to Glendale where you could acquire the product at a lower cost rather than your awkward suggestion that attendees in other markets pay higher rates so you feel less "screwed"
One begins to suspect that some people are let us say... amazing -when they are complaining they pay too much for tickets to games. How do they type with their arms so twisted up by the NHL I wonder? Amazing...

As you so eloquently said, "...if you have such deep rooted dissatisfied with how the NHL is governed, your recourse would be to stop consuming the product."

No one is twisting the guys arm to buy an NHL ticket. I heard from several sources the other day a clown in a Hawks jersey was in a Phoenix steakhouse eating a $50 steak, and crying to everyone how he was getting screwed paying $50 for that steak. The maitre d' went to his table, grabbed him by the earlobe and kicked him in the *** repeatedly towards the front door, telling him he was banned from ever coming back, to a round of raucous applause as the door closed on him. Someone said they saw him picking up a Taco Bell free taco coupon out of the gutter. I'm sure it's true, it's so believable...

Of course, in Manhattan that $50 Phoenix steak would no doubt have set him back $140, but I digress. Not sure what reminded me of that. Probably the number of 'rally' posts today.