Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVI
View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Halpysback

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradD View Post
He would fit nicely with Green so you have no idea what you're talking about. Leopold tallied 59 points his past two seasons and 23 goals.

And it's alot better than Chimera who does nothing, Joel Ward who we can all agree needs to go, and Jeff Schultz.

Kundratek looks promising. Don't piss on our parade please.
He'd be not much better than Poti or Hamrlik. There's a reason he's on the outs in Buffalo and 3 million contract is an overpayment for him. He's very spotty defensively and not physical. Whatever slight upgrade he is is not worth it. I have no idea why you're obsessed with him but you're wrong. I'd be willing to take a flyer on him if he costs nothing but he's nothing more than another stopgap for Green's partner hole.

I'm not sure how you randomly decided that Chimera and Ward do nothing. Ward is the only one who has done anything this season, he's adequate on the 3rd/4th line and he's a machine in the playoffs. Chimera is our fastest player who consistently pressures the opposing team with his speed, and makes peanuts. He's a perfect third liner.

Schultz needs to go, that much is obvious.

Erskine is a capable bottom pairing defenseman who has more balls than the rest of the defense combined. Only reason to move him is if the cap hit gets in the way.

Look at the lineup you posted again. What have you done exactly other than shuffle the deck chairs on the titanic? Wolski is still on the top line. Ribeiro is still surrounded by plugs who can't finish. What the **** is that third line even supposed to do? That team might be worse because the third line looks like it will have the worst chemistry in the history of hockey. But hey, at least you traded multiple firsts for Darren Helm (which is what Detroit would want for him), a guy who brings as much as Jay McClemment. To put him on a line with two soft semi-skilled guys. I don't even...

Kundratek hasn't shown anything other than the fact that he can sorta play in the NHL at a bottom pairing level.

Did you just start following hockey or something? Your opinions are pretty reactionary.