Old
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=toughfighter83;58167799]
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
were not making any major moves with this offense. their gonna sleep in this bed for at least this season. this is a team made mostly of kids, remember. we basically rebuilt after 2010. i'm impatient too but look at the oilers. they should be lighten it up too and their not. i think we will tho. we'll have one of those floodgate games and then we'll be off and running.[/QUOTE

that's why edmonton is bad because they are relying on young players, flyers did the same thing in 06, look what they did in the offseason after their bad season:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007%E2..._Flyers_season,
they signed and traded for vets and got them to conference finals.

you telling me that they just sitting and waiting will make this team better with this roster?
no. i'm saying relax, its a party. I'm only selling hooch on thursdays. no, I'm saying don't blame lavi or homer yet. i am a little disturbed by how awesome jagr looks right now but other than that i think we'll pull this together. its a chemistry thing. finding the right combos. the defense and the goalie have been fine, its the lack of quality up front. were getting shots but a lot are just lobs at the net. i'm still convinced we should be at least 1 and 2 cause we got robbed sunday.

funghoul is offline   Reply With Quote