Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVI
View Single Post
01-23-2013, 03:02 PM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Originally Posted by
1. Kundratek is one of the better players in the AHL and has upside
He hasn't demonstrated anything special in the NHL. Not at hitting, or defending, or rushing the puck. Even Orlov showed things right off the bat. I don't mind having him on the roster but he shouldn't be penciled is as any more than a 7D going forward until he proves otherwise.
2. Not much better than Poti or Hamrlik? Have you seen them lately?
Have you seen Leopold. Wonder how soon you're bringing up MAB as the answer to Green's partner.
3. I've been watching hockey my whole life
Then I have no idea how you're so clueless on so many basic issues.
4. Joel Ward scores one big goal and he's a playoff "clutch"? We're not keeping a player who every time he scores is a major fluke. Most people here agree Joel Ward needs to go
Yes, that's why he's considered clutch. Not like we signed him BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY CONSIDERED CLUTCH. He also contributed 40% of our offense this season, but that's besides the point. If you don't have the capacity to analyze his game I'm not gonna waste time on you.
Ward is a very useful player in the right setting, I'll just leave it at that. If you can't figure it out that's not my problem.
5. John Erskine is a top pairing defenseman? What?!
Maybe your problem isn't that you don't understand hockey but that you don't know how to read.
You don't wave your dick around and pick up PK Subban to put on the line with Mike Green. That's just not happening.
The fact that you'd put Subban with Mike Green really tells everyone everything they need to know.
Last edited by Halpysback: 01-23-2013 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Halpysback