View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 03:06 PM
I Am Score*
---BradD---

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halpysback View Post
He hasn't demonstrated anything special in the NHL. Not at hitting, or defending, or rushing the puck. Even Orlov showed things right off the bat. I don't mind having him on the roster but he shouldn't be penciled is as any more than a 7D going forward until he proves otherwise.

Have you seen Leopold

Then I have no idea how you're so clueless on so many basic issues.

Yes, that's why he's considered clutch. Not like we signed him BECAUSE HE WAS ALREADY CONSIDERED CLUTCH. He also contributed 40% of our offense this season, but that's besides the point. If you don't have the capacity to analyze his game I'm not gonna waste time on you.

Ward is a very useful player in the right setting, I'll just leave it at that. If you can't figure it out that's not my problem.

Maybe your problem isn't that you don't understand hockey but that you don't know how to read.
You should calm down dude. I made a suggestion and you say "you know nothing about hockey" and "I don't know how to read"

Joel Ward is not clutch lol. He is an overpaid player that can be replaced pretty easily if it wasn't for his contract.

If you want to give him 12 million dollars for a couple playoff goals and some underachieving regular season performances, go for it.