View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 04:18 PM
RespectYourEdlers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Fin Soup View Post
I think he's been travelling with the team and the season isn't even a week old. You shouldn't drop a top 20 d-man that quickly. Hell, he's even listed on the roster for some reason while an injured guy like Demers isn't on the roster. If he's out for the year, I don't see why he'd be on the roster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic school bus View Post
I would wait at least until the weekend because we really don't know much. I'm not sure how deep your league is (which affects Burns' value), but he's such a talented guy that I wouldn't want to risk losing him on waivers. Maybe there will be more info out by then and you'll feel more confident about the decision to keep him or cut him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
Honestly, I have a bad feeling. Wait a day or two: If (when, in reality) the Sharks sign Gomez, they'll need to make a roster spot. I think that move will be putting Burns on the IR. If not, then drop him.
Thanks for the replies. He's a great dman and there's no harm in keeping him on my roster for another week two(hopefully some information will be released by then). I hope he gets healthy for both your team and my fantasy pool!