View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Jurky
Rotting in purgatory

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherOne View Post
Yes I am aware that there are reasons and excuses for it. But that does not mean that it's not worth discussing. Our PP sucks. I remember it sucking at the end of last year, too. We need it to improve badly.

Our PK can maybe be given a pass based on missing personnel. But if it still sucks in a few more games then that will be worth discussing too.
Never said it wasn't worth discussing, and I agree that the PP sucks right now. I was just replying to your comment about how 15 opportunities in 3 games in statistically significant, which it isn't because, like you just said, there are extenuating circumstances. If this was mid-season and we went 0-15 then you'd be right.

Anyways back on topic, Brunner needs to be taken of the point his shot isn't effective from out there and he isn't great defensively, there was a SH chance because of him last game.
I've said it before and I'll say it again I'd like to see them try and emulate the Tampa PP and have Brunner floating by the left faceoff circle for the cross ice feed from Pav/Z for a one timer. His one timer would be much more effective from there.

Jurky is offline   Reply With Quote