View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Vipers31
Advanced Stagnostic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pointed Stick View Post
I am in the pro-Fowler camp, so I wouldn't want to speak for the other side. I still shake my head over what went down that draft. If it is ok with you guys, I'd like to link to this thread for the other side's opinion so to speak, but it could also cause some high energy discussions. Would that be ok?
Don't think there's anything wrong with it, so it would all be up to whether the discussion remains within the rules.

But to be honest, I don't even see the potential for any high energy discussion. There isn't even an argument for Nino - the best the other side could be gunning for (at this point) is an argument against Fowler via bad +/- and him slipping in the draft, and either of those points are so easily taken apart, that I can't really see how it could get remotely heated. (And that isn't a knock on Niederreiter, actually. I wouldn't worry about him too much due to the rookie season, and think he'll be a good player; but for now, Fowler's clearly on another level.)

Well, easy for me to allow the discussion, when I'm on the verge of hitting the sheets, leaving any potential mess for my colleagues. But I'm sure things will be fine.

Vipers31 is offline   Reply With Quote