View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 06:10 PM
harv3317

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
Gudbranson, Skille, Upshall, nor even Barch can just go blast a guy after dirty hits, you get an instigator and possible game for that. Fighting is all about smarts, and guys like Parros will deter some guys from dirty/pesty play, but there are guys like White that don't care and won't own up.

Parros can go with guys that aren't super heavies, he really doesn't do terribly well against some of the better heavies, but that allows him to get into it with some of the smaller guys. I expect he and Lucic to go, tbh, but I'd never expect that out of SmacIntyre. I think Parros can keep certain players in check, more than Barch, Glass, etc., but not everyone is deterred.
problem is parros doesn't seem to be playing very physical and doesn't seem to add energy at all. he seems slow and really isn't doing anything i can see to deter the physical play of other teams. barch would give you multiple big hits, he seemed a lot faster and created energy. i'd really like to see parros deliver some bone crushing hits and add some energy!!! i thought he was an upgrade, but so far he's been a down grade imo. btw, i love hordichuck. wish we kept him. he did all the things i wanted and wasn't afraid to go with anyone and forced the issue if needed!