View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 07:40 PM
Ohashi_Jouzu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quoipourquoi View Post
If you didn't have a history of antagonizing me on HOH, maybe I'd have more patience for you.

Teemu Selanne was in the middle of a very good three-season peak in 1998. Bure was not. Selanne was the better goal scorer at this time. By a decent margin, considering Bure's inability to string together quality seasons in the years prior - as well as getting outscored despite playing nine additional games. When Bure would hit his peak years later in 2000 and 2001, he was on a similar level to Selanne in 1998. But Pavel Bure in 1998 is no more Pavel Bure in 2001 than Teemu Selanne in 2001 is Teemu Selanne in 1998.

Nothing that I have said is in conflict with itself. But for some reason, you would rather discuss the English language with me than hockey.
Hey, if you're not just a stats counter who puts labels like "best" on whoever technically sits at the top of a column in a particular year, now is the chance to defend your words and reasoning.

And I'm far from just discussing the English language with you. If "antagonizing" means calling people out on claims in the absolute, when a situation seems arguable at best, then yeah, you can expect antagonizing posts from me.

Ohashi_Jouzu is online now   Reply With Quote