View Single Post
01-23-2013, 06:59 PM
The Zetterberg Era
RIP Octopi
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by wesnichols14 View Post
Growing pains and a lack of confidence. he's excelled everywhere he's played up until now. he was also 19 to start the season. but he has all the tools. as soon as he gets on a small roll I could see him turning into a major producer. If Gus, stays up in Detroit it will also help get him more Ice time with better players.
That is a big part of it, at this point how in the world do you play him in the top six with Nyquist, Tatar, Ferraro and Pare. They have a tough top six winger position to crack and when you don't perform there are other guys that get chances.

He is very young, but his confidence if pretty low. I think Jurco will be fine, there are still flashes of his talent. He has a quick release and very nifty hands. It is decision making and gaining more strength that are the biggest needs. Those are both things you expect guys to continue improving on and I think he will to. He also could use some pointers on skating, as he glides a lot and needs to be more deliberate and accelerate a little quicker.