View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 07:00 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
In fairness, that also applies to Chicago. They can get better. I think this hot start more-or-less proves that Chicago is one of the most talented teams in the league, beacause at this point, they're not running on structure or systems - they're running on talent. As long as the coaching holds up and Chicago plays like a team throughout the year, they'll be very good.
exactly.

what is more impressive is when you watch them play your not seeing moments of unfamiliarity with each other out there. I really cant recall seeing a stretch of bad passes or "lost" in zone play as everyone seems to be really in tune with their linemates and defensive partners.

I think the passing has been crisp and accurate, and having the NHL package and getting to see tons of games so far, I without hesitation can say the Hawks are looking like the most cohesive team I have seen so far in the NHL period. I agree that talent has a ton to do with it, but if this team doesnt need a feel out process and has clicked from the beginning, this team is only going to get better as long as they stay healthy.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote