Thread: The Draft 2013
View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 07:09 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

vCash: 500
plus dont act like the Hawks cant add some picks before the draft in a trade or two. we have tons of prospects on the bubble or soon to be NHL players...I am sure Stan can work a few of them and a player or so in to get a 2nd or 3rd round pick back.

Not sure who I would want in the first round as I really dont bother getting fixated on any players until after the u18 tourney...that is where many of these kids really rise or fall..

a possible big, mobile, skilled dman who could be a 2nd round pick is Steve Santini from the USNDP. I can definitely see Stano snagging this kid up as he IMO will have a huge u18 tourney and rise the charts probably making him a first round pick. He is the best dman on that USNDP team, over Keaton Thompson who somehow gets ranked ahead of him.

I wouldnt mind a big, skilled dman with our first if it is a likely tail end of the first round pick, then if we can aquire a 2nd and 3rd pick, a goalie likely should be one of them, with a homerun type pick by the name of Taylor Cammarata in the 3rd if he falls! Love that kid.

Wouldnt mind the Hawks getting Max Domi in the second if they could...just to have the Domi name with the Hawks would be cool...plus the kid is severly underrated, has skill, and is tough as nails..a perfect Hawk imo.