Old
01-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habtchum View Post
Why always link Desharnais and Eller ?

I am sick and tired of it.
Because one is a big damn talented center with great attitude, which we have been crying for for heeeh.. I wasn't born ? +Hes getting benched for no reason.
Another thing the DD buttkissers dont understand is that we have a damn diamond in the rough with Eller. He sure does look bad at times, I'd be a fool to say otherwise. He need's grooming. Now can you get groomed while in the stands ? NIET.

Another point that i'd like to add is that we have screwed enough players. If he's not in the plans trade him. Don't leave him in the stands. This counts for Weber too.
<<<----THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS SHOULD READ AND NOTHING ELSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
It is pretty sad. I guess their point is that Eller looks better as a C which is not false. Yet, incredible that it took them 2 games to dismiss what Desharnais has done last year and would took him out instead of White. Just incredible. But then, they'll tell you that Eller deserves, for some reason, 1st line duty. How great is that. 'Cause Eller wouldn't be able to produce with plugs like Gallagher and Prust...something a young rookie was able to do.
Who said that Eller deserves first line duty? Who even said second line ? Eller deserves his chance to produce offensively, he never had one.

You're contradicting yourself by bashing Eller yourself.
And Galchenyuk did scored a goal. In one game. Let's slow down here.w
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habtchum View Post
Desharnais might not be a real 1st line player but Eller would be no more than a 3rd line center on most NHL team if not all. Eller would possibly play on wing if he was still a St Louis Blues player.

Yes, Eller looks great. He's tall and skates well. But he has major flaws in his play. Three consecutive head coaches at NHL level can't be wrong about him.
Eller would be a second line player on many teams in fact. The coaches argument is flawed. You know why? Because MT has coached 2 games so far, so we don't really know his intentions. Eller was 21 at the time JM was there, and was in his rookie season. And rc is rc.

What about his major flaws ? He's not productive you say? The kid never had his damn chance.

Mrb1p is online now   Reply With Quote