View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 09:36 PM
Mrb1p
PRICERSTOPDAPUCK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAChampion View Post
One thing Subban undeniably has over Markov is that he can play well in the playoffs. Subban has rocked both of his playoff experiences, including his rookie experience against Washington, Pittsburgh, and Philly. Markov, on the other hand, has never taken a step up in the playoffs.
And physicality!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
The one guy who can really up Diaz's value is not markov so much as it is subban. The longer subban stays out, the more time diaz gets to showcase himself with markov on the PP. Diaz has had a nice start to the season, but let's not get too carried away. He shouldn;t be a primary option on the PP (its a special case here), and he's no more than a 2nd pairing d-man at the very best in even strength situations.

I dont want to sound like I dislike diaz, because I don't. I just don't want people to get carried away with very high expectations.
Diaz is a damn fine first PP guy. I agree that he's no first pairing material. But on the PP I have no problem with him there.

He has a great hard and accurate shot, crisp passing and he can keep the puck in with his mobility and great positioning, what would you want more ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souvenirs View Post
lol wow.
Yeah, that wasnt of great tase I agree. But I went with the trend of calling him a woman.

Anyway, people who can't bring a constructive argument will not receive a constructive answer.

Mrb1p is online now   Reply With Quote