View Single Post
01-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Hey everyone
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by RockLobster View Post
2K's NHL series, really up to 2K9, and this is just my opinion, was miles and miles ahead of EA's NHL series.

But I don't know what happened, 2K9 came out and it was just garbage compared to EA's release that year. And the people who were closest to me know that I exclusively played the NHL 2K series from 2K3-2K8

And ALL of 2K's "2K5" releases were top-notch while carrying a 19.99 price tag.

I think that this could be good for WWE going forward. 2K releases a hell of an NBA game every year, to the point that EA has stopped their Live franchise for now, if 2K can do the same with WWE, then we could have some nice games on our hands.
They fired Kush Games after 2K8 (which explains why there were no roster updates after New Year for it), built a new engine from the ground up but at the same time had funding cut until pretty much everything focused on NBA and MLB. Well they have Top Spin series too which isn't that bad (based on demos). All the people from the NFL 2K series went to work on the NBA series after they stopped making american football games and it shows. Maybe they'll do a another hockey game on the next gen... Don't forget, they (2K/Take Two) have a money making machine coming out this Spring...

Jussi is online now   Reply With Quote