View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 10:30 PM
KIRK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtlPenFan View Post
Thank God for you Rip. I can't take how bulletproof Fleury is, even though I actually don't put that much blame on him for tonight.

As I mentioned when the Leafs scored their 4th goal: 4 goals on 6 scoring opportunities.

I can't wait to hear what you have to say about our best forward prospect in Tangradi.
His defenders have been quiet tonight.

You know, I think some are citing that failed dump as when Bylsma pulled the plug.

IMO, the experiment 'ended' when Geno was busting free and Tangradi, if he'd looked, would've seen Geno streaking into the offensive zone with two steps on his defender. Instead, Tangradi put his head down and skated to the side to 'create space and let the other forwards catch up'. By the time he looked up, Geno was already out of real estate.

I don't know if Tangradi has a future in the league. He might. He actually might be a lot better with Crosby. But, on a team where it's Geno or bust, I think it needs to be bust.

Still, I'd be willing to give him another chance. I just think it's 50/50 that Bylsma is.

KIRK is offline   Reply With Quote