View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 09:33 PM
Rangersfan21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockieguy View Post
Sometimes all you have to do is ask. And there isn't anything wrong with talking with people at all, be it a player, a waitress or bus driver. Don't turn a few simple conversations into something that it isn't. It's kind of humorous to see how some posters react. Just because you show interest in a team, in a community of 3500, and actually aren''t afraid to ask questions, doesn't make you a creep or automatically a parent or friend of a players parent. As far as I know, there isn't any law that simply asking a question, and getting an honest answer is illegal. If I have a question, I am not afraid to ask it, nor am I afraid of the answers that I will get. Maybe, if some of you actually did the same thing, and asked a few questions, you will get answers that differ than what you may have assumed as correct and posted. If I have a question for any of the management or staff of any team, I will ask it. It is so discouraging that people assume things without really finding out the facts of something. My case in point is exactly what is happening here.
Then why dont you ask them! Why dont you talk to the people you seem to have problems with rather then everyone else?

anyways there were two great games tonight! SF continues to fall and Nepean won a close one against a rising brockville team