Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVI
View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 10:15 PM
Ovechkins Wodka

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradD View Post
Let's move them to a whole different position and trade them when they start playing bad.

Makes sense.

Caps should've never brought in Ribeiro, like I said, and got another solid winger. Got a guy like Setoguchi or a Perron or something. Not those exact players but on that caliber. That's what we really need and we're not getting it. Instead we've got MoJo on wing and Wojtek Wolski on the 1st line, who has played great, but still. The whole reason Semin was "expendable" is because McPhee thought the Swedes could play on one line.

I said this before the season and you people laughed at me and said Johansson should serve as the winger. I said, that is ridiculous he won't do as well he plays better at center. I even called McPhee "incredibly stupid" for making that decision.

I can guarantee you once Forsberg comes over it's going to be Forsberg/Backstrom/Johansson for ***** and giggles. They'll keep Wolski on the first line with Ribeiro and Ovechkin. God that is going to be awful.

Fire McPhee if you have to but DO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. It sounds nice on paper but Backstrom struggling without Ovechkin, Johansson struggling on wing, and Forsberg a rookie is going to eff things up so bad.
You want to fire mcphee for putting all the swedish players on the same line next year?