Thread: Value of: TJ Brennan to Calgary
View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 10:35 PM
is the answer jesus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropIt View Post
There are alot of players that are similar in mold to Brian Campbell, but Brennan isnt sitting in the press box because they want to showcase Leopold, its because he isnt trusted or better than (at least) 6 other players at his position at this point.

I threw Nemisz in the mix as a bigger bodied center that needs a better opportunity then he is getting in Abbotsford, he could be swapped out for another player, hence the 'Value Of' title to the thread.

Akim Aliu, Dustin Sylvester, Ben Street are also younger players who can play both wing and center.
No interest in any of those guys honestly. Aliu is a big tough guy, but he's a long shot to make the NHL, Sylvester I know little about other than he's on the small side 5'6", and Street is already almost 26 years old so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's not gonna be an NHL player.
I don't think we make great trading partners. I'd want a forward prospect with a little higher upside than any of the guys you've offered, otherwise I'd move a proven asset like Leopold that would give us a considerable asset in return, or just keep Brennan in the pressbox until injuries hit us, which they almost certainly will.

is the answer jesus is offline   Reply With Quote