View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 11:39 PM
belair

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs44 View Post
Thank you for your intelligent response. And no, that is not what I said. I said Pietrangelo is more valuable to the Blues taking the rest of their team and team needs into account. Value to team =/= value on open market. Nice work twisting what I said btw.
And my response to that was that the Oilers would feel the exact same with Taylor Hall.

Which is why I stated that the return for the aforementioned package would "piss the other team's fanbase off" in my initial response. Yet to you that was apparently going off-topic.

I'm certain you're either a giant Pietrangelo advocate or hold a great disdain for the Oilers. But in any case you seem to have completely ignored the fact that it would take a giant overpayment to get Taylor Hall out of Edmonton - not to mention the other pieces involved.

Regardless of the bodies coming back, we're still down a #1 LW if this deal is made. In your ideology, the Blues moving Pietrangelo makes about as much sense as the Oilers moving Hall without a respectable replacement.