View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 12:10 AM
HankyZetts
Twi2ted

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHabFan View Post
I beleive what PK said in the interview. If the offer is around 5M per year for multiple years, I think a deal has been in place already. MB's offer must be way below 5M. Again, I have no info to support this, I trusted what PK has said and there is no reason to doubt what he said.
The problem is not "trusting" what he said, it's thinking that you know what he feels he's worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Maybe you should make a list of the other 30 #1 in this league. You'll find that you're assessment is off.
I don't have to do that, you've watched enough hockey to know for your damn-self that PK can not be considered a "great" nor even a "legit" #1 defenseman at this point. Whether or not you choose to accept that, is on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Team Needed View Post
I think some are banking on Beaulieu to replace him, but despite being a higher draft pick, Beaulieu isn't developing as fast as Subban.
The year after Subban was drafted, he was back in Belleville. Beaulieu is in the AHL already and has shown flashes of brilliance. Let's see how he looks next year for the Bulldogs and we'll have a better idea of how his development is going, as compared to PK.