View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 05:04 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingNuck View Post
In regards to Eller, I wrote this on the Habs forum.

I think this is true, and sadly I think that if Montreal does not trade Eller we will NEVER see his true potential

I think Montreal should do him right by trading him, this game they are playing now is not fair for anyone....

I think Larsen and Hansen were solid, Boedker still looks nervous on the NHL ice.. He looked so confident in the SM Liiga. He showed his true talent with his rush up the ice, but he didn't shoot enough and his linemates are too slow to get his plays..

Nielsen didn't play a bad game last time, he just had a couple good chances that he normally bags, not turn into anything.. He did drew a penalty on a breakaway although not a penalty shot.

I think Regin is done, he is to weak for the NHL we need him in Europe.. He is not suited for 4th line duties, so if they want him to show off on the 4th line, they'll be dissapointed.. Im not really that exited.. I know it's only a few games in, but still..
Bødker got some more points with 2 assists last night. Still no danish goal though.

But it certainly looks critical for Eller and Regin. Fortunately for their careers their playing style should be (maybe even better) suited for big ice hockey, so maybe we will see some danes in the KHL, if they cant continue in North America.