View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 06:42 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieMoto View Post
No, looks like you're right. I think I probably counted the Caps twice; I counted Portland as a separate organization. I thought Hershey was their affiliate all along but I see now that Portland was in that era. So, three NHL organizations with one season in Pittsburgh.

Regardless, I still think my point is valid: 85 NHL games in 8 seasons, and only 3 goals.

Look, contrary to popular opinion, it's not like I'm rooting against him. I'm just tempering my expectations regarding the likelihood he sticks with the Boston Bruins, as opposed to the Providence Bruins. I don't see it happening. Given his history, I don't understand the fan-love and high expectations.
I haven`t minded his play but I`d like to see a bigger body on that third line, said it in another thread, kinda miss Poo`s size there, the one area of Bourque`s game that has me a bit concerned is his lack of board play in the offensive zone. We can all say what we want about Pouliot, but his size played a big role in puck possession along the boards last year, Bourque just isn`t capable of doing that which of course isn`t his fault but..