View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Ottawa Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockieguy View Post
As far as not being associated with this team is incorrect. I and my wife are season pass holders and have paid money to see this team. We have every right to ask questions of anyone associated with this team. As a paying customer, their product is accountable to two of the people that contribute to their profits. Fans make this team and this league, and any other league possible to exist. So, if a team is not accountable to the fans paying to see them, then who are they accountable too? That is why I ask questions.
IMO being a fan does not give anyone the right to continually speak negatively about a 17 year old kid. If you want to ask questions of staff or ownership that is fine by me, although I doubt if they would answer any question regarding the behaviour of an individual player, that is something that gets dealt with inside the dressing room and sometimes it takes a while to change behaviour. Asking players, who are for the most part minors on Kville to comment about other players or to listen in on their discussion then post about it here is also wrong IMO.