View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 08:48 AM
Ghetto Sangria
The implication

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
I really liked his answers. Like Michel Therrien new theme, Eller had no excuse. He admits that he wasn't intense enough against the Leafs... but the way he said it, he seems to think he was the only one, which is the absolute truth.

For me, he was the "easy" victim. Therrien would not scratch a veteran and there's plenty of them that were just as bad as Eller in the Leafs game so scratching a player like Eller is the obvious choice.

I'm just sick of hearing the so-called analysts on RDS bashing on Eller big time. One bad game from the whole team and Therrien decides Eller should be the one to pay for everyone, now RDS analyst starts saying he's lazy, out of shape, low IQ, lacks intensity etc..etc... What a bunch of idiots. No one claimed such things after the training camp and no one pointed out Eller's poor performance after the Leafs game. Now that Eller got scratched and the Habs won that game, Eller is the problem in this team.

Desharnais' performance in the last 2 games has been extremely poor but you never heard a word about it in the french media. Not a word.

Eller is definitely the next target for the media. It took one ****ing game.
I dont think weve been watching the same rds. They arn't bashing eller like that...

Ghetto Sangria is offline   Reply With Quote