Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVI
View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 08:50 AM
swimmer77
What's an ROW?

vCash: 500
Should Poti not re-injure himself and Kundratek plays respectfully, which Oates sounded happy with him, then 1 or 2 D I would think would be heading out the door. As to whom they may be I don't know. LOL NOT Alzer, Carlson, Green, or Poti I guess.

There's a log jam at the left D (Hillen, Hamrlik, Schultz, Erskine) position similar to last year. This was an immediate problem in Tampa Bay. Hamrlik was shuffled to RD a couple of times. Kundratek and / or Orlov solves this problem quickly. But then who goes?

Schultz seems like a candidate but seems to be a pet project and what could be gotten for him let's say from Detroit?

Erskine: I just don't so where he fits in despite the fact he'll punch someone in the nose. Hard to do from the press box. Waivers?

Hillen: not impressed. Can he be Hershey bound?

Orlov: no way - the Caps better not trade baby Orlov.

Kundratek: short term I don't think he'll be traded because he's a right D. And Oates seemed thoroughly happy with him - enough that he got PP time.

Hamrlik: definitely could see him traded at the deadline if the Caps are out of the playoffs. But right now I see the Caps keeping him in case Poti gets injured and to babysit Kundratek or Orlov. Or maybe he'll go - just don't see it though in case of an injury in the top four.