Thread: 2013 ohl cup
View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 08:53 AM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by capswon View Post
I don't know if this is the right place to start this thread but.... I was looking for some help regarding the OHL cup. My son is coming up from the states to play in the tournament. Saw some info regarding the teams that may be competing, but I wanted to know if anyone knows what the format is. I saw round-robin but does your team play only one game a day or more than one. Also it goes from the 12th to the 17th just trying to figure out travel and taking vacation. So with that being said when is the earliest that a schedule would come out. Any help would be great. Thanks.
20 teams, 4 divisions. The 12th, 13th ,14th,15th are division play. By the 16th and 17th it will have 8 teams only remaining. They are division winners and second place teams make up these 8. Last year on the first day of the OHL cup, only 8 teams played. In the following 3 days Teams will play 4 games if they werent scheduled for the first night. Only once during divisional play(first 4 days) Teams will play 2 games in a day. The 16th all teams that advance play 2 games if they keep winning. 17th is the final only.

mapleleaf979 is offline   Reply With Quote