View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 09:02 AM
CREW99AW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
Just looking at next year, it looks like we'll have Tavares, Moulson, Strome(I think most would agree that if he makes this team he'll be playing in a top-6 role), probably Okposo, and possibly two of Grabner, Bailey, Nino. I think our top-6 is in pretty good shape going forward.

Defensively is where I see more of an issue. If Streit re-signs we'll have Streit, Hamonic, MacDonald, Carkner as the definites, and potentially a couple of Reinhart, deHaan, Donovan, Pokka, Mayfield, Ness(doubtful) or guys we brought in this year in Strait/Hickey/Finley(hopefully not). If Streit is let go/leaves, that leaves us with 3 open spots. I still think we'll need another PMD even if he stays. It just will come down to who is available and at what price.

Good points.

Sounds like Poulin/Nilson haven't been as consistent as last season.I'll cut them slack because the Sound Tigers opened with a very young roster. Let's say they finish up the season strong.

Do the isles re-sign Nabby for 1 more season and let Poulin/Nilson battle it out for the #2 spot in camp? Or do the isles let Poulin/Nilson battle it out for the Isles #1 goalie spot?

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote