View Single Post
Old
01-24-2013, 09:29 AM
TheRookie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Broussard View Post
it's good that the Sea Dogs fans are so loyal to their organization, that is the heart of what drive junior major hockey, fans!
If my comments or in your words "accusations" offend you Johnny, that's unfortunate."Groundless"?? When he arrived in BB, the story from CESR is that he, Tesink, reported to the training staff that he was injured and tried to play through it the first few game because of the trade, and the maritime tour because family came to watch. Upon returning, medical staff of the Armada say he is unfit to perform due to serious knee injury.
The reports from CESR is that the Armada believe the injury happened long before the trade and was not reported by the Staff of St. Johns when negotiations went on. If nothing comes of it, then nothing comes of it. I am sure the organization of the Sea Dogs with be co-operative with any questions that may arise from the Q.Will have to monitor to see if there are further devlopments.
Shady trades..not sure, shady drafts and signings maybe some questions, but hey, IHNC, you are correct, the league has a very poor reputation for this in the LHC.
So the Armada played Tesink for 6 games without knowing about the injury that was apparently not that bad at the time because at the very least his first couple games he looked great to me ...

For arguement sake let's say he had the injury while in Saint John ... He played with the injury and didn't tell Saint John like he supposedly did with the Armada ... So basically the Sea Dogs dealt him with no prior knowledge of the injury just like the Armada played him with no knowledge of the injury. It's possible Tesink wanted to ensure he was dealt to a contender so he kept the injury hidden himself ... that's not SJ's fault anymore than the Armada.

Personally, based on any conversations I've had with credible sources in Saint John he was not injured during his time in Saint John leading up to the trade

TheRookie is offline   Reply With Quote